Tuesday, August 3, 2010

thing 19

Imcooked.com was the first one I went to and LOVED it. It is a community for video recipe sharing. I watched easy guacomole and fafetaboutitpizza. I recommend watching the later one not for the recipe but for the person in the video. I’m sure if I could get through the 10 minute video without laughing, the recipe would rock.

I was hoping I could use this for nutritional information but I didn’t find that. However, the kids could film each other with their own recipes by using our libraries flip camera.


I have the urbanspoon app on my iphone and love it but don't find any relevance to use that in a classroom setting.

After I'm done with thing 20, I'm going to look up a flounder recipe for my dinner tonight.

2 comments:

  1. hhmmm.... Haven't ever looked for something related to nutrition. Now I am on a mission! There has to be something out there! I'm glad you found the recipes, though! I bet the flounder was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten this far yet, but I'm looking forward to it after reading your post. It even made me a little hungry!

    ReplyDelete