Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thing 23

Drumroll please......

I didn't think I would get to Thing 23 when I was at Thing 16. I did and I am happy I went through the struggles of completing this course. It was worth it.

I loved that I could do this course at home without showering or getting dressed for the day. Despite be frustrated at several Things along the way, I do believe several of these can be beneficial to me as an educator. I'm sure I will be collaborating with my colleagues regarding several of these Things. Staying fresh as an educator through my new discoveries will make my job a bit easier and less time consuming looking up relevant references.

I would like to attempt to keep a blog of my Health Fitness activities, so working on the blog was by far the best thing I did. I also liked working with iMovie and can see my students using this for Health Fitness projects, now that our libraries have wonderful Macs. I will also use Rollyo, google documents and Imcooked for starters.

The Common Craft videos were very entertaining and fun to learn with. I'm a very visual learner.

I was surprised I could do some of the stuff and wonder what else is "out" there that would be beneficial to me.

In one word my description of this class would be- Eye opening!

1 comment:

  1. There are nine million more things out there! Okay, maybe not 9 million, but there are lots more to learn about and explore. I'm glad you found some things to take away from this and I wish you luck in your trials this year! Congratulations! You finished!

    ReplyDelete