Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thing 20

I went to Youtube and searched learning and teaching nutrition. Fun healthy kids games video is what came up from that search that looked interesting. It talked about several interactive games for kids that included one about the food pyramid. The website is I will try to embed this into my blog.

I also searched Teachertube with the same search and wasn't impressed. It might be different given a different topic. I am really amazed by the things people can learn from youtube. I have a friend who is a beginning golfer and has watched a number of different youtube videos about different parts of the game. She has learned a lot.

">

1 comment:

  1. I used to think that YouTube was just for entertainment. Boy, was I wrong! There is a video for everything out there! I know there is some stuff that is not good for kids, but there is just so much other stuff that it's hard to say no to it!

    ReplyDelete