Friday, July 30, 2010

Sweet Thing 16

I'm still a bit perplexed about how to incorporate wikis into my daily job of a teacher

I am a Health Fitness teacher and our goal is to keep students moving and growing towards healthy fitness goals. I need to continue to learn how to use technology in ways that help me achieve that goal such as networking with other health fitness teachers.

Our State PE organization, TAHPERD, should have a wiki regarding their events or curriculum or just things "PE".

2 comments:

  1. I think in a way you have answered your own question. Not every one of these Things is necessarily here in this program for the students to use. Many of them..wikis being one...are here to be consider for use a aid to the teacher!

    In your situation the sharing of info between aduts may be the best reason to use a wiki!

    As you get back into you routine, you will or will not find uses for some or all of these things. Nobody comes out using them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VWB nailed it! There is no way that you could use all of the tools you are learning about and still do your job. Pick and choose the ones that fit your style and run with them.

    ReplyDelete