Monday, July 5, 2010

Thing 7

One "thing" I did was create a Google calendar which I will use to chart and coordinate grade level teachers to supervise our morning walking club. As part of our CSHAC goals for 2010 - 2011, we are getting our school community involved with walking before school. Each grade level will supervise a month of Wednesdays and walking with our school community.

The other "thing" I did was create a Google Alert notifying me of any video regarding the Chicago Cubs. Lots of video to watch!

Again, lots of information to read more indepth. I know several of my friends that use the google docs so that is my next adventure.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you are using the calendar. I'm not sure if I like the one on outlook as much as the google one. I'm trying to figure out how to make it work with the library schedule. So many options!

    ReplyDelete