Monday, July 5, 2010

THING 8

  • RSS and readers are very easy to understand and manipulate.
  • I'm going to use this technology in my personal life to keep me updated with my sports teams. I'm using this technology to access my professional websites all in one click. Instead of going to the toolbar for my professional links, everything is right there on my Google reader and best of all, up to date. I wasn't a big follower of blogs but this makes it fun as well as informative.
  • Our colleagues can help us to keep updated on the new uses of RSS and how it can better serve us in the classroom.
Since I've taken this class, I have to say, Google has an assortment of technology to take advantage of.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. The RSS feeder has made it much easier to keep up with topics I am interested in. It is much easier than searching back through e-mails.

    ReplyDelete